Virtual Kansa Gua Sha Facial Workshop
On Saturday, May 16th, 10 am to 12:30 pm, venture into 2.5 delightful hours of sacred beauty rituals rooted in Ayurveda and Traditional Chinese Medicine. This one-of-a-kind Virtual Holistic Gua Sha workshop will transport you to the romantic realms of deep self-love and soul nourishment.
The Kansa Gua Sha Comb found only at Dakeeni will be the tool highlighted in the workshop. TOOL is sold separately ($90 value) or can be found in the Royal Self Love Kit ($150) includes admission to this virtual workshop.
Lessons and insights include:
- Enchanting story of Ayurvedic Kansa, the age-old mix of precious metals including pure copper that hold magical healing properties found in the featured Gua Sha Tool
- Practical principles of Ayurvedic Skincare and Gua Sha Facial Massage
- Custom rituals for different skin types (dry, oily, normal, sensitive, acne, problem skin, etc)
- Subtle, yet powerful techniques for firming, sculpting, contouring, lifting, detoxing, smoothing wrinkles, reducing eye puffiness, dark circles, hyperpigmentation, acne scars, etc
- Full recipe of strokes to follow daily as part of your skincare regimen
- Breathwork, Meditation and Visualization exercises
- Wellness & Nutritional Tips
- Beautifully crafted PDF Reference Guides (will be emailed)
- Q & A
No refunds. Credit only with cancellation of up to 24 hours.
Recording will be available to access after the workshop for a limited time.
If you do not have a Kansa Gua Sha Comb for this class, you can use the standard Jade Gua Sha Comb found abundantly available online. You may email me for store recommendations.
"Treat yourself like the masterpiece that you are"